Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pattern Passion


Hello friends; happy Thursday! I hope you are all having a fabulous week. And, I hope you've had some time to attend some holiday soirees, sip hot cocoa, get out and about and do some shopping for your lovies, or watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on repeat. Can you believe it's December 13th already? A little nutty to me!

I've been slowly putting together little bundles of goodies for all the people on my list, and I will tell you, I've been having a hard time staying away from these pattern-driven beauties by two of our newest designers: Hammocks & High Tea and Leah Duncan. The bold, inspiring patterns and colors just cheer me right up and make for perfect gifts for so many people.

These dopp kits from Hammocks & High Tea are just incredible.  What a perfect gift for a travel-bug or college student, right?





And these Leah Duncan tea towels looks so lovely in just about every kitchen. Or, another fab idea, hang them up for sweet, graphic wall art! I love having fabric on my walls - adds such a gorgeous and unexpected texture!







Not the tea towel type? These gorgeous silk chiffon scarves add insta-chic-factor to just about any outfit.





But truly, it's these pillows by Leah Duncan that have really stolen my heart this season. I'm just head-over-heels for these beauties. They are just so. darn. lovely. The patterns are all screen printed on 100% natural linen and the pillows are totally soft and squishable. A stunning throw pillow can really pull a room together mighty quickly and is such an easy way to infuse some artistic POV into your living space.





Fellas, trust me when I say that your gal will be totally smitten with these (and you!) and that you'll get major (and I mean, may-jah!!) brownie points for choosing such a rad and unique gift. 




(All photos courtesy of Hammocks & High Tea and Leah Duncan)

No comments:

Post a Comment