Friday, March 30, 2012

Personal Shopping for the Fuzzy Bunny...

Oh, hello you sweet and beautiful journal with perfectly peach and prim & pretty pink blooms...

How I long to write love letters...
And long to-do lists on your pages...
I could doodle for days with you, my dear...


In fact, you'd be the perfect little Easter goody for my mum, and my niece, and my neighbor.
Looks like I'm going to have to bundle you up and nestle you away in a bright and brilliant fabric bucket full of chocolate eggs and coconut nests...


Because April 8th is right around the corner... and who could have dreamt up a more lovely surprise from that big, fuzzy bunny? Just add a little note to say, "I love you"....


And we're totally in business.
Happy Weekend pals!
xo Liz

P.S. We have LOTS of new goodies that will be perfect stuffers and fill-ins for your Easter baskets and bundles, so come visit soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment