Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oh Sydney...

To say that I have been busy inventorying and merchandising lately would be a gross understatement. In the past two weeks I have unpacked and swooned over the sweetest gifties and greeting cards! From party design & home decor books to perpetual agendas, calendars, and the most beautiful candles!! We've been working really hard lately to focus our attention when it comes to purchasing - and I've been brainstorming on how to revamp the shop a bit in terms of fixtures. The fact of the matter is that the three of us LOVE LOVE LOVE the vendors and products here at G&R, and really want to be sure that our presentation is clear and concise, but that the shop also makes you smile and inspires you :)

With the warmer weather today, I'm feeling a bit thrown though. I was totally ready to start spreading some gift-giving-cheery-40*F evening-loveliness with you today (as holiday gift wrap officially went out on the ladders yesterday!!)... but instead I'm burning a Grapefruit and Orange candle from Sydney Hale Company These candles are 100% hand-poured soy, are made right in the lovely state of Virginia, and I love them, I love them, I do...


And I'm thinking about planting little herbs in our Chewing the Cud fabric buckets...I just can't help myself...


Fall weather... will you please come back? So I can re-focus on seasonally appropriate sweets and treats?! A pail of basil most certainly would not last long this time of year in New Hampshire....

Happy Weekend Folks - enjoy the warmth while it lasts!
xo Lizzy


No comments:

Post a Comment