Monday, August 1, 2011

My current color obsession: peach & blue

(Photo (& delicious recipe!)courtesy of Sudden Lunch)

I just can't get enough of the romantic, sweet mix of dusty peach hues and soft, pale blues. I love the calm of these two colors paired together - the way they play together without one overwhelming the other. The warm of peach and the cool frostiness of blue balance each other so well and I just swoon every time I see them.

Whenever I'm in need of some visual inspiration, I head on over to the inspiration boards on Snippet & Ink. Check out this lovely peach and blue board - I can't get over the centerpiece in the middle of the board. The texture!!! I die.

(Inspiration board from Snippet & Ink)

1 comment:

  1. Snippet & Ink is my go-to inspiration board source too! I have this peach & blue one bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete