Friday, May 20, 2011

National Stationery Show Round-Up: the bold & the beautiful

Hello lovelies,

As Whitney said yesterday, we are still wide-eyed and reveling in all our finds from the NSS. When I say we found some real gems, I mean GEMS. Whit and I were gaga over all the bold graphic patterns and bright, saturated colors that we saw. Check out a few of our favorite bold and beautiful new finds:

AMAZING new patterns and colors from store favorite Smock Paper. We've got boxes, NEW notepads, gift bags and wrapping paper galore coming in for the summer!



Beautiful, bright, floral coasters from Rifle Paper to dress up your party tables.


Vibrant fabric gift wrap and new stamp sets from Chewing the Cud. We can't wait to get creative with these beauties!





Perhaps the item I'm MOST excited about - Japanese washi tape from MT. I can't stop dreaming up ways to use this beautiful tape - from decorating to gift wrap to arts projects - I love it all. And, don't worry, we got a ton of colors and patterns.







Bold and graphic new hand-printed cards from Yellow Owl Workshop. I love the LCD cards - what fun to create your own message! And how awesome are the letter-writing sets? Hello pen pals!





(all photos courtesy of the respective vendors)

No comments:

Post a Comment