Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Get out your pens



Tell me your eyes don't light up when you receive a handwritten note in the mail. These days it's rare to receive letters from friends and family. Everything arrives in your in-box and is quickly filed away in its appropriate folder. I want my children and grandchildren to be able to look through my things some day and get a sense of the life I lived. I don't envision them sifting through my gmail account to read my fragmented chats. So Sam and I set out to create sets of personal stationery that are the perfect size for a quick note to a friend. We printed them (letterpress of course) on 100% cotton (tree-free!) paper with vintage wood type. So fun! Get 'em while they're hot!

1 comment:

  1. Good point Whit, we live in an electronic age, but nothing beats finding a nice card or note in your mailbox at home. Having it printed on cute stationary is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete